Powerful interactions compel changed behavior. This workshop focuses on the skills, planning and elements you need to support more powerful interactions.
Each interaction provides an opportunity to develop your relationships as well as accomplish your goals. This workshop helps you utilize the principles of influence, by gaining greater understanding about how to make an impact with your interactions. Successful influence is supported by both verbal and non-verbal elements.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Find and present the key points that will have the most impact with confidence and credibility
- Prepare for and execute powerful conversations that improve relationships and increase commitment to action
- Understand your own approach to conflict and your behavioral responses
- Review interactions from the other’s perspective to increase impact
- Generate a plan for a conversation flow that meets the needs of others